UI Breakfast Podcast. Episode 6: Running a Successful Outreach Campaign
Published December 09, 2015 by Jane Portman
Today Kai Davis gives us a huge lecture in his core expertise: outreach. He explains why everybody must include outreach campaigns into their marketing plan, and gives us a detailed outline how to organize and implement a successful outreach campaign. Jump in to learn about the methods, tools, and techniques!
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
Podcast feed: subscribe to http://simplecast.fm/podcasts/1441/rss in your favorite podcast app.
- The Brain Audit by Sean D’Souza
- Built With — shows what instruments sites use for shopping carts, analytics, hosting and many more
- Email Hunter — email address finder
- Yesware Email Tracking — with this Gmail plugin, see who opens your emails and clicks on your links
- Quickmail — software for sending personalized cold emails
- Buzzstream — professional outreach software
Want more content like this in your inbox?
Join 8,000 awesome people on my mailing list — SaaS founders, product managers, designers & developers who are business-driven and want to build better software.