Start Here: Your Essential Content Guide
Published February 03, 2016 by Jane Portman
My dear friend, here’s a curated list of content organized by topic. I put it together for you, so that you can learn the essentials of our business ecosystem without paying top dollar for expensive training.
It starts with my own books and talks, and continues with other resources organized by topic. Note: I only include resources that are either free or very affordable.
My Conference Talks
- How to Craft an Irresistible Productized Consulting Offer — DYFConf Europe (Stockholm, Sweden / June 2017)
- Product Strategy for Founders — FemtoConf (Darmstadt, Germany / February 2017)
- Product Strategy Essentials: How to Build Focused, Profitable Products — LTV Conf (Brighton, UK / July 2016) — View slides
- What Should Your Sales Website Say And Do? — DYFConf Europe (Stockholm, Sweden / June 2016) — View slides
- 3 Steps to Optimizing Navigation in Your Web App — BaconBizConf (Philadelphia, PA / May 2016)
- The 1-Hour UI Audit — MicroConf Europe (Barcelona, Spain / September 2015)
- Designing for Clarity — Conversion Road Trip (New York, NY / June 2015)
- Design for Founders — MicroConf Europe (Prague, Czech Republic / October 2014)
My Podcast Appearances
Important Personal Posts
Freelancing & Consulting
Startups & Product Development
Copywriting & Publishing
Outreach & Marketing
Conferences & Mastermind Groups
The 1-Hour UI Audit: Get the Free Course
With this free email course you’ll conduct a simple do-it-yourself audit of your web app: eliminate the obvious design flaws, gain control of your features, and start building the UI that customers really want.